Thursday, 16 February 2017

A Rodent In My Room Or Was I Just Being Paranoid?

This is sick. I really think there is a mouse in my room but(yes, there is a but) I haven't seen it. I mean maybe the things at my foot just were piled up in a way that they moved when my feet touched it or it was the mouse. I'm not really sure about that. And I hope there isn't any because excuse me? I don't like sharing what's mine!(especially with a rat, no, thanks.)

It was a hell-ish day. Alexander hasn't talked to me once even though he almost did say we were okay. I know we're not but please, act like it is if you say it is, right? Not that it is a good thing but tomorrow is the last day of class after which we all get separated, at least don't avoid me. You can avoid me more than anything else after tomorrow. I'll still feel bad but don't ruin the last day? Ugh.

I'll probably even leave school after the exams. I don't know yet but I might. So yeah, he can avoid me all he wants then.

Hamara. God. I don't know. I don't like her, I know that but WHY DID I CONSOLE HER TODAY SO THAT SHE COULD CLING TO ME MORE? Maybe I'm just way too nice for my own good which is gross because I just dug a deeper hole for myself and she is thinking how nice I am whereas I'm not. I bitch about her and it's really bad. I mean having a best friend who bitches about is bad, right? Right. But at least she's got Alex. He talks and cares for her, and it's insane. She cries and he's by her side and when I'm shattered, he won't even ask me whether I'm okay. It feels like we never even had anything and we were just strangers from the start.

Plus, now Adam, literally talks to Hamara so much. I know it's somewhat because Alex is best friends with her and first me, Adam and Alex were the three musketeers and we would absolutely rock it but now they replaced me, even though they actually didn't, it felt like they id and it wasn't a very nice feeling either. It hurt to see that even though they knew how much I hate Hamara, they replaced me with her. I mean anyone would hurt, but her, that hurt more.

My brother stole my brand new shoes which I bought just two days ago and hadn't even worn till now, wore them and dirtied them and so, I'm not talking to that dimwit. This is so stupid, Didn't even ask, that brat. I hate him.

Asante and I have been amazing and I'm so happy about that. It's amazing how we have each other and I hope nothing ever separates us, whether it be distance or different classes pr anything at all. I love her so much. :)

Ian had a blind date and he told me all about it. I don't know if he likes Sydney(his date) or not but it feels stupid that I don't have anybody. I'm happy for him, I guess. I'll admit Ian is damn hot and I'd be glad to be with him but for that to happen I have to move on which is seemingly impossible in the same school so it'd be amazing if I changed schools. New school, new perspective, new social life, new everything. I get to create a new image and I'd probably move on so quick that I won't even look at Alex again.

My exams. Well, Rest In Peace to them. I haven't even touched my books.

That's it. Good Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment