Friday, 17 February 2017

Class Is Officially Over. Get Ready To Be Segregated.

Last day of class 10. We all get separated after this. Science, commerce and arts. Our future decides what type of social life we'll have, what type of things we'll do, what type of person we will be.

Many people are leaving and unfortunately, my only best guy friend is too. Adam is leaving and I'll probably never meet him again. Sure, we'll try to keep in touch, but how much? Ultimately, we'll give in to our school and our pressure, right? It wasn't going to be the same anymore. I wasn't too happy about this. To be honest, I wasn't happy at all. We would all be in different classes in the same school and we'll have to make new friends which I'm really crappy at.

Without Adam, it would be really bad. He was the constant source of fun to me and I love him so much. I don't know about him, but I was going to miss him, a lot. Without him, the class would always seem empty, the food which we sneaked under our tables and ate would be tasteless, the stupid pranks he would pick at people wouldn't be there anymore, the constant troubling and annoying me would be gone, the teachers looking at that one boy who was so talkative he wouldn't shut his trap, the boy who'd stand outside the class just for fun even though he'd completed his assignment, the guy who came to mean so much to me that I'd give up so much for him to stay by my side. I just wish we don't get apart by this distance. It hurts me that I already know the answer to it is no but I'm not ready to admit it. He'll always be in my heart. I know that for sure.

I'll miss this time and the friends, and enemies I made here. I'll miss the stupid remarks we made. I'll miss the teachers we had fun with. I'll miss that moment when we hid chalk and markers so that our English teacher doesn't teach us but she still did. I'll miss the moments I cried, the moments I lughed so hard I cried again and I'll cherish them till the end of infinity.

I cried, many more did too. But we'll be strong and our bonds will be too. Someday, when all of this will be over, we'll meet and narrate the same idiotic incidents that happened with so much pride and I know I'll wait for it.

For the time being, let's allow our fates and destinies to handle the wheel for us and look at where we land up.

No comments:

Post a Comment