Friday, 17 February 2017

I'm Never Coming Back.

This life I freaking live is not the dream I want to live in. There are so many things I'd change about my life and what I aspire to provide to my kids and become the best parent.


  1. I'd stand up for them all the time. I'd make sure they ain't pressurised ever.
  2. I'd break rules with them if they want to because uptight parents are the worst thing ever.
  3. I'd provide them with all the things a regular teenager needs- laptops, wifi, kindle, every freaking thing and preferably of the top companies. I'll make sure I earn so much that I can afford to provide them with these things.
  4. They get their space.
  5. They get into the top schools of a country and preferably the ICSE board.
  6. I'll make sure I'm their best friend before being a parent. I don't embarrass them in front of their friends(a bit, sure, that'd be purely intentional though xD)
  7. I'll make sure to actually take care after them that much that they turn out to be freaking models which is a field in which I absolutely lack in. Looks, I mean. 
  8. I'll make sure I put them in so many classes before they get into academic pressure so that they don't complain they are less than anybody or don't have any talents.
  9. I'll spend time with them.
  10. I'll make sure to travel, a lot. 
  11. I'll make sure I get them everything of the best quality.
  12. I won't freak out if they got a boyfriend or girlfriend and be the cool mother.
  13. I'll let them do what they want to- write a blog, sure. Study Arts, sure. Not study and watch movies or read books, sure, go ahead. 

This is exactly what my parents have taught me. Even though it was more than enough, I always needed more, and I'll make sure I provide them with the things that I didn't get.

This is why I never want to come back here. And I won't. Once i finish my studies off, I'm done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment