It's going just fine. Life is fine. I gave math exams and they were pretty fine, I think. I could still use a bit more studying though so yeah.
Thang is acting weird lately. I don't know, he just doesn't talk to anyone and suddenly he is talking to me and it feels really weird. He is cool though. I like him, like as a friend. He doesn't seem like a really far away person now.
Kapil invited me over for group studying and it was cool. We had fun and all which was nice. Pawan has been nice to me too. Abhishek and I surprisingly have new inside jokes. He seems really nice and a good person to talk to. I mean I just got to know him so I don't know. Kapil has been nice ever since and I finally told him his captions sucked. Which was btw, really hilarious.
I don't feel like studying so I haven't. And that sucks, for me, obviously but whatever, I'll get over it.
I tried cooking a few days back. Cinnamon rolls, well, let's just say they didn't turn out as planned. I mean I'm not a cooking person but I liked to think I could cook if I had recipes but no, that proved to be wrong so I'm avoiding cooking. At least for a while.
I looked cute today. So obviously, everyone stared and I kinda like attention, so it was good.
We also had to make two braids to tuition. But I avoided the braids, just made two ponies and went. Everyone still thinks I'm cute which is sort of nice but not. I don't know.
My hair looks good. It's straighter and much more presentable and it feels nice to have presentable hair.
And I think I know why Hamara likes her fucking hair so much. she puts so much effort into it. We don't even know how she looked earlier, we don't know shit about her. Where did she come from? Which school? What did she look like? Did she change? We don't know crap. So whatever.
But I have decided, eleventh will be my eye opening experience. I will not fear anything, I will make myself professional and looks wise, I will improve. I will study better and look gorgeous, lose weight and everything.
New class, New start, right? No need for a new school, for a new start. It'll be more hectic and painful like that. It's better this way.
Plus, I found this amazing series, Manhattan Love Story. I love it so much. It's so freaking good.
That's all I was up to, I think. Good Bye!
Thang is acting weird lately. I don't know, he just doesn't talk to anyone and suddenly he is talking to me and it feels really weird. He is cool though. I like him, like as a friend. He doesn't seem like a really far away person now.
Kapil invited me over for group studying and it was cool. We had fun and all which was nice. Pawan has been nice to me too. Abhishek and I surprisingly have new inside jokes. He seems really nice and a good person to talk to. I mean I just got to know him so I don't know. Kapil has been nice ever since and I finally told him his captions sucked. Which was btw, really hilarious.
I don't feel like studying so I haven't. And that sucks, for me, obviously but whatever, I'll get over it.
I tried cooking a few days back. Cinnamon rolls, well, let's just say they didn't turn out as planned. I mean I'm not a cooking person but I liked to think I could cook if I had recipes but no, that proved to be wrong so I'm avoiding cooking. At least for a while.
I looked cute today. So obviously, everyone stared and I kinda like attention, so it was good.
We also had to make two braids to tuition. But I avoided the braids, just made two ponies and went. Everyone still thinks I'm cute which is sort of nice but not. I don't know.
My hair looks good. It's straighter and much more presentable and it feels nice to have presentable hair.
And I think I know why Hamara likes her fucking hair so much. she puts so much effort into it. We don't even know how she looked earlier, we don't know shit about her. Where did she come from? Which school? What did she look like? Did she change? We don't know crap. So whatever.
But I have decided, eleventh will be my eye opening experience. I will not fear anything, I will make myself professional and looks wise, I will improve. I will study better and look gorgeous, lose weight and everything.
New class, New start, right? No need for a new school, for a new start. It'll be more hectic and painful like that. It's better this way.
Plus, I found this amazing series, Manhattan Love Story. I love it so much. It's so freaking good.
That's all I was up to, I think. Good Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment